#Job No. EA348.
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Will move to double days, 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating or Continental Pattern (4 on 4 off rotating days and nights).
Maintenance Technician required for a specialised manufacturer of construction products. This large and stable employer has a brand new facility creating lots of opportunity for progression and a long term career.
The successful Maintenance Technician will ideally be a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of working within a manufacturing environment. Candidates who are electrically or mechanically biased are encouraged to apply. Those from high volume manufacturing will be at an advantage.
The Maintenance Technician Role:
* Split between PPM and reactive maintenance.
* Project work including CI and installation projects.
* Troubleshoot and repair of all factory equipment - electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical.
* Identify the root causes of problems and suggest process improvements for long term solutions.
* Ensure production efficiency is maximised and return production to full capacity promptly.
* Ensure that all breakdowns are recorded in CMMS system.
* Responsible for ensuring a safe, clean working environment and carrying work in a safe manner ensuring safety standards are met.
The Successful Maintenance Technician:
* Experience of Manufacturing Maintenance, preferable FMCG.
* Ideally multi skilled although candidates who are electrically or mechanically biased are encouraged to apply.