#Job No. EA40a.
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + Optional Overtime + Pension + Training
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Maintenance Technician required for a well known manufacturer that supply to a wide spread of well known brands and retailers within their market. The company offer training and development for the right candidate.
The successful Maintenance Technician will have electrical experience from any background. Any mechanical knowledge or experience would be advantageous, but training can be provided for the successful candidate.
The Maintenance Technician role will be mostly electrical work as 90%. You’ll be working on single and 3 phase electrics, drives and motors. This will be a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40%. Some strip down and rebuild work will be required.
This is a market leading manufacturing group, who offer training and development opportunities. As well as recently investing in their site, £6 million on production plant facilities.
The Maintenance Technician:
* Dealing with a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40% tasks.
* Working Electrically you will work with single and 3 phase electrics, drives, motors and some fault finding.
* 60% Reactive Maintenance and 40% PPM.
* Those with mechanical skills will work on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings.
The Successful Maintenance Technician:
* Hands on Electrical experience from any industrial background.
* Will hold ideally hold an electrical qualification.
* Any mechanical skills would be advantageous.