#Job No. GR254a.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
£28,000 - £31,000 + 20 days holiday+ Bank holidays + Pension + Training + Overtime 1.5 X after 40 hours.
Afternoon shift: 15.00PM to 12.00AM
Maintenance Engineer required for a global successful manufacturer. This company can offer long term job opportunities, security and internal training for the right engineer.
The role will be suited to electrically or mechanically biased engineers from any commercial or industrial maintenance engineering background looking to get into an FMCG/food production environment. Any previous manufacturing or production equipment experience is advantageous but not required.
The role will involve providing planned and reactive breakdown support in a fresh food processing environment where minimising downtime is critical to preserving the produce. You will work to a Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule and take part in engineering improvement projects when needed.
The company have a great reputation in their industry and are part of a national food group providing the nation with fresh meat products on a daily basis. Standards within the facility are very high with strict adherence to hygiene and safety regulations at all times.
* Reactive and planned maintenance with some interesting & varied project work included.
* Working with a range of food processing machinery.
* Permanent afternoon shift.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Will be an experience Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (50/50 or Electrical Bias) from any background.
* Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred BUT not essential – all backgrounds are considered.
* Ex-forces candidates are encouraged to apply.
* Happy to work in a live stock processing facility.