#Job No. KS92a.
£37,320 (Inc Shift Allowance) + Pension + Car Scheme
Permanent Night Shift – Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am
Maintenance Technician roles available in a successful and secure manufacturing company. This is a great chance to work in a highly automated site. This role is offering lots of training and potential career progression.
To apply for the position, candidates need to demonstrate mechanical and/or electrical maintenance skills. Applicants from outside of manufacturing are also encouraged to apply, those from ex forces, facilities and other transferable engineering backgrounds will all be considered.
The role is a mix of reactive and PPM in a high volume manufacturing facility. The facility has a wide range of machinery including robotics and control systems. You’ll also carry out improvement work to machines when needed. You’ll form part of a large maintenance team typically specialising in one area of a large manufacturing facility.
This is a great chance to join a highly successful manufacturer who are recruiting due to demand in production. The role offers a chance to work in a highly advanced facility where you’ll develop skills and enjoy a competitive benefits package.
Maintenance Technician The role in brief:
* Electrical and mechanical Maintenance Engineer
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* Upgrades and improvement projects when needed
* Permanent nights shift Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am, some flexibility may be required occasionally.
* Remain compliant with all Health and Safety procedures.
The person required:
* Electrical and/or mechanical maintenance skills
* PPM and reactive maintenance skills
* Level 3 City & Guilds /Apprenticeship or equivalent in engineering
* Happy to work a permanent nights shifts
* Excellent communication skills