#Job No. JS11.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
Up to £27,000 Salary + 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Pension + Private Healthcare
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm
Maintenance Engineer required for a market leading company who can offer an excellent days-based role with no weekend work and lots of training. The role will suit engineers looking for development opportunities in a company where you can become a competent engineer
The role will suit candidates from any mechanical maintenance who are confident and comfortable working as a standalone engineer in a manufacturing environment. You will need to be comfortable working on basic electrics but this will not be a large part of this role.
The mechanical maintenance role will involve maintenance of precision manufacturing machinery and you will regularly work on pneumatics and conveyors. You will also be involved in strip down, rebuild and some installation when required. You will also be involved in basic electrical maintenance (20%) including PLC fault finding, full PLC training will be provided for the right candidate.
* Mechanical maintenance of precision machinery
* 80% Mechanical 20% Electrical
* Monday to Friday days based role, with no weekend work
* Standalone engineer in a manufacturing team of 12
* Mechanically biased from ANY manufacturing background
* Experience working on Pneumatics, conveyors