#Job No. GR261a.
Manufacturing Engineer (Validation/Production)
£30,000 to £40,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Full product training.
Monday to Thursday – 8AM to 5PM with a half day on Friday.
Manufacturing Engineer required for a rapidly growing manufacturing company within the Medical industry. This is a new role and will appeal to candidates who are looking for a validation and improvements focused role within the engineering team.
The Manufacturing Engineer will suit candidates from ANY manufacturing or production background with experience with any of validation, lean manufacturing, process improvement, NPI and continuous improvement.
The Manufacturing Engineer will need to be confident working with multiple internal departments and managers to help improve output and quality by analysing the processes. The successful candidate needs to be analytical, self-motivated, computer literate and have excellent communication skills. This role will be 75% office based with 25% on the shop floor.
* Be involved in validation of processes to improve the quality of production.
* Working with other departments to implement and improve manufacturing processes and methods.
* Documentation of validations and improvements.
* 75% office based with 25% on the shop floor.
The Manufacturing Engineer:
* From ANY manufacturing or production background.
* Knowledge/experience of injection moulding.
* Analytical thinking process to problem solving.