#Job No. TD365.
£30,000 to £40,000 + 24 Days Holiday + Pension
Monday to Thursday 06:30 to 16:45 with a 12:30 finish on Friday
Manufacturing Engineer required for an extremely successful and well respected manufacturing company, who can offer an excellent opportunity to move into a role with autonomy and help drive the company forward.
The Manufacturing Engineer role will suit candidates from any background who have experience improving a manufacturing process and implementing new ideas and practices. You will need to be confident working with NPD, Value Stream and shop floor staff to improve the manufacturing process. You will also support the Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager on Kaizen and CI events. The company are looking to automate some of their process, so any experience of automated processes would be beneficial, however not essential.
The Manufacturing Engineer role will involve the improvement of product life cycle, reduce waste + costs, improve overall manufacturing process and create a smoother process between NPD and NPI. You will use Kaizen and 5s methodology to improve the manufacturing process and work with internal managers and teams to implement new processes across the company from senior managers to shop floor. This is an excellent opportunity to champion and drive an improvement process and take ownership of the implementation and management of new ideas.
* Implementing and developing new ideas to make a more cohesive manufacturing process
* Working with the CI Manager and the Manufacturing Manager to drive change
* Working 06:30 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday with a 12:30 finish on Friday
* From any background with experience of making improvements to a process and driving change
* Confident working with colleagues from senior management to the shop floor