#Job No. MH916.
Manufacturing Engineer (Edgecam)
£30,000 to £37,500 dependant on experience + Overtime at 1.5 x base rate + Pension + Benefits.
Monday to Friday Days 37 hours
Manufacturing Engineer with Edgecam and process improvements experience sought for growing arm of highly renowned manufacturer offering career progression and long term job security.
The role will be suited to experienced manufacturing engineers from machining environments who have process improvements experience, tooling knowledge and Edgecam programming experience.
Answering to the Manufacturing Manager you will join a team of 2 other manufacturing engineers. The focus of the role will ensuring all tooling is arranged and set up for new product runs, carry out all programming for machines using Edgecam and coordinate with production planning to ensure all production is on track. You will also work on process improvements through the use of manufacturing techniques and hands on engineering improvements. Although formal engineering qualifications and specific lean manufacturing knowledge is advantageous all applications will be measured based on relevant experience for the role.
This Gloucestershire manufacturing facility is part of a global brand serving into the offshore, energy and engineering sectors and can offer the correct candidate structured training and development and career progression in many different directions and peoples careers are regularly progressed due to the scope of opportunity within the business.
* Manufacturing Engineer responsible for machine programming with Edgecam.
* Process improvements through hands engineering and manufacturing techniques.
* Ensure all tooling needed is identified, specified and ready in line with production planning.
* Work in support of the Manufacturing manager to resolve any production issues and coordinate with maintenance on any machinery improvements required in line with continuous improvements.
* Work a flexible Monday to Friday dayshift in line with the needs of the business.
* Experienced Manufacturing Engineer with Edgecam programming experience, process improvements and tooling knowledge from a machining based manufacturing environment