#Job No. TW431.
Circa £25,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Marketing Assistant required by a well-established international manufacturing business. This is a newly created role that will involve working on various marketing projects to help maximise company profits.
The role will suit a data driven marketing professional who maximises sales revenues based on financial and statistical information.
This challenging and varied position will involve many aspects to include; brochure production; organising exhibitions; presentations; market research; analysing reports and producing statistical information.
You will be based from the well-established manufacturing site in Edenbridge. On offer is a varied & challenging role working in a small and collaborative marketing team.
The Marketing Assistant Role:
* Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as marketing results spreadsheets
* Analysing questionnaires
* Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
* Organising exhibitions, presentations and customer visits
* Assisting with promotional activities
* Helping to organise market research
The Marketing Assistant:
* Experienced marketing professional
* Creative, confident, well organised and data driven
* Strong IT skills – company uses Word Press, Adobe and Hootsuite