#Job No. TD356a.
Competitive Salary based on experience + Company Pension + 23 Days Holiday rising to 27 after 5 years + cycle to Work Scheme + Benefits
Monday to Friday
Marketing Coordinator required for a market leading, manufacturing company who can offer an excellent opportunity to work in a varied role & contribute in the development of the company’s distribution business in the European, Middle East and African (EMEA) region.
Marketing Coordinator role will suit candidates from any background who have experience producing social media, print media and online marketing collateral, technical documentation and related marketing tools and experience in projects coordination. You will need to be confident communicating with internal departments as well as domestic and international branches. You will take ownership and lead marketing campaigns, reporting back regularly on progress and results to your line manager.
Recent graduates are who are looking to for a marketing focussed role are also encouraged to apply!
* This role is focused towards development of distribution centric tools and development of marketing and sales collateral to support distribution business in the European, Middle East and African (EMEA) region.
* In this role you will have a direct impact on coordinating to develop distribution centric tools like distributor portal, distributor website etc. to support distribution sales growth across EMEA.
* This role will involve creation of marketing collateral including web based content, graphic design, videos, distributor centric catalog, social media content, documentation, presentations and leaflets etc.
* You will track, record and analyze performance data to assess whether it is on track for each site-specific plan and produce weekly reports and presentation material to report on progress and achievements.
* You will work closely with marketing, finance, product managers and sales to create, develop and deliver tailored marketing campaigns.
* From any background with experience in creating documentation
* Confident working independently and as part of a team
* Comfortable to occasionally travel within the EMEA when required