#Job No. JD413.
Up to £22,000 Basic Salary + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Company Pension + On Site Parking
Materials Planner required for a growing manufacturer in the Dolgellau area. You will be working in a busy open plan office in an interesting and varied role where you will receive full training.
The successful candidate will have experience in a planning role within any manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, or similar environment. Candidates will need to be comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel.
The role itself will consist of supporting the Site Planner, with responsibilities including but not limited to processing stock reports, booking in deliveries on the system, ensuring stock levels are in line with the production plan. You will be required to use an MRP system (TROPOS) on occasion, liaising with multiple departments including customer service, production, and sales.
The company are a successful food manufacturer, who produce well known products for leading brands. There has been significant investment on site and the company are able to offer long term stability and a friendly working environment.
* Supporting the Site Planner
* Processing stock reports, booking in deliveries
* Checking stock levels are in line with the Production plan
* Using MRP system (TROPOS)
* Liaising with multiple departments
* From any administrative background
* Experience in a planning role. e.g. logistics, manufacturing, warehouse, etc.