#Job No. JS256.
Competitive Salary + Bonus (10%) + Generous Pension Scheme + 25 Holidays Which Rise With Service + Bank Holidays + Fantastic Training Opportunities + Potential Progression + Gym Voucher Scheme + Private Healthcare + 4 Times Death In Service Benefit
Materials Planner required for a very well-established and innovative company who are market leading in their industry. This is an ideal opportunity for a planning focussed candidate looking to move into a varied and expansive role.
The Materials Planner role will suit candidates from any background who have planning/forecasting experience and who are confident dealing with sales, purchasing and warehouse/stock personnel. You will need to be confident liaising with subsidiary companies across Europe. Candidates from planning or similar backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The Materials Planner role will involve forecasting group data to ensure all subsidiary companies receive the correct stock allocation in line with their sales budgets. You will liaise with members of the sales team to establish accurate figures and will question figures that are not in line with recent forecasting and/or trends for that location. You will monitor, track and analyse group data for each product set. It will be beneficial to very occasionally travel to group locations in Europe, however, this is not essential.
The Materials Planner Role:
* Forecasting stock levels for group companies located In Europe
* Liaising with sales and purchasing teams to establish realistic stock levels, to avoid over stocking sites
* Working in a small purchasing focussed team based in Dartford
The Materials Planner:
* Experience with forecasting/planning from any background
* Confident dealing with sales teams and liaising with group sites based across Europe