#Job No. TD432.
Competitive Salary + 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Pension + Death in Service + Gym Membership + Bonus + Benefits
Monday to Friday
Materials Planner Role required for an innovative and market leading company who can offer an excellent opportunity to play a vital role in the company’s development.
The Material Planner role will suit candidates from any background who have planning/forecasting experience and who are confident dealing with sales, purchasing and warehouse/stock personnel. You will need to be confident liaising with subsidiary companies across Europe. Candidates from planning or similar backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The Materials Planner role will involve forecasting group data to ensure all subsidiary companies receive the correct stock allocation in line with their sales budgets. You will liaise with members of the sales team to establish accurate figures and will need to question around those figures if they are not in line with recent forecasting and/or older trends for that location. You will monitor, track and analyse group data for each product set. It will be beneficial to very occasionally travel to group locations in Europe, however this is not essential.
* Forecasting stock levels for group companies located In Europe
* Liaising with sales and purchasing teams to establish realistic stock levels, to avoid over stocking sites
* Working in a small purchasing focussed team based in Dartford
* Experience with forecasting/planning from any background
* Confident dealing with sales teams and liaising with group sites based across Europe