#Job No. EA37a.
Mechanic (PSV Fitter Preferred)
£30,000 per annum basic salary + Holidays + Pension + Company Bus Pass + Overtime Opportunities + Significant Training
Working 5 over 7, Rotating Shift Pattern (5am to 1.30pm, 2:30pm to 11.00pm)
Mechanic required for an industry leading company, in a PSV Fitter role where you will have long term stability, tailored training and a friendly working environment.
The successful Mechanic will be a vehicle mechanic and will have a minimum of an NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds Level 3, or equivalent in an engineering discipline. You do not need to be an experienced PCV Fitter as full training can be given to ANY experienced vehicle Mechanics, however, experience in HGV or PSV is preferred.
You will work for a business that is well known for training and developing their staff & offer a good work life balance.
* Tasked with the servicing, maintenance and repair of PSV vehicles.
* Diagnosis/Fault finding checks of vehicles.
* Completing MOT testing and Road testing.
* Some on shift call out in the event of a breakdown, using the company van, within a local radius.
* Will be trained to become a fitter on PSV vehicles.
The Succesful Mechanic:
* Minimum of NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds Level 3, or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
* Previous experience as a Vehicle Mechanic.
* Self motivated and able to work from own initiative.
* Any Electrical Knowledge would be advantageous.