#Job No. CC959.
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 to £38,000 + Pension + Holidays + Bank Holidays
Mechanical Design Engineer required for established, family run business who design and manufacture bespoke industrial products to a range of industries. This is a varied role where you will manage projects from cradle to grave and play and integral part of a small, successful team.
This role will suit candidates with Mechanical Design experience from any engineering background, those with experience working on materials handling, conveyor or associated equipment are invited to apply. Engineers who hold a degree will be at an advantage.
This a varied role where you will take on bespoke briefs and manage projects from cradle to grave, you will generate BOM’s and get involved with those on the shop floor. The position covers concept-based design and re-modification work designing complete machines, sub-assemblies and components.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly business who will give the right candidate on the job training, you will enjoy working on bespoke, varied and high value projects and be an integral part of the business.
* Complete machine design and re modification
* Drafting high quality 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and Inventor
* Liaising with suppliers and creating BOMs
* Writing supplementary machine documentation
The Mechanical Design Engineer:
* Comes from a strong mechanical engineering background
* Experience of ANY 3D CAD package
* Ideally hold a degree or equivalent