#Job No. MC431.
Mechanical Design Engineer (3D SolidWorks)
Monday to Thursday 6.45am to 16.45pm and Friday 6.45am to 13.45pm
£25,000 to £28,000 DOE + Benefits Package
Mechanical Design Engineer with strong 3D skills using SolidWorks required for an exciting and technically challenging role. You will join a rapidly expanding company and will work on concept designs and re-modification of bespoke products used in the construction sector.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will hold experience in ANY industry but must have 3D SolidWorks Experience. Experience of Construction/Civil sectors would be advantageous but NOT essential and graduates are encouraged to apply. Any experience of working with sheet metal based designs will also be beneficial but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work in modern office within an innovative team of Design Engineers. The company are big on training development and rapid career advancement. This is a chance not to be missed.
The Mechanical Design Engineer role:
* 3D Mechanical Design of construction equipment products using SolidWorks
* Working on a concept basis and re-modification product development
* You will be involved in preparing dimensional drawings as well as quality testing products
* Construction or Civil experience preferred but any industry background is welcome to apply
* The successful candidate will work within a team of 5
The Mechanical Design Engineer:
* Experience with using 3D Solidworks
* Any experienced with sheet meatal based designs is ideal
* Looking for a collaborative role with lots of internal communication as well as design aspects
* Graduates encouraged to apply