#Job No. SO93.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Instrumentation)
Up to £45,000 + Holidays which rise with service + Company Pension + Health plan
Mechanical Design Engineer required for one of Europe’s largest instrumentation manufacturers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a company where the role will involve. In this varied and challenging role you will design a variety of different company products.
The successful candidate can come from any industry with proven instrumentation design and hold a mechanical engineering degree. You will have experience with 3D design, the company use SolidWorks however other programs are transferable. You will need a basic electrical understanding due to the nature of the products.
The role will involve 3D design using SolidWorks on a variety of the company’s products. It will involve a combination of concept design for new product development and re-modification of companies existing products. This role will play a key role in the documentation control and production of technical files to support the product design. There will also be an element of supplier liaising as well as cooperation with other company technical employees.
The company are constantly growing company who supply their products to a number of different industries including Rail and Construction. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer a great working environment and job stability.
* Mechanical Instrumentation Design
* 3D design on a variety of the company’s products.
* Concept and re-modification design.
* Documentation control and Production of technical files.
* Days based Role (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00)
* Candidates must have a Mechanical Engineering Degree
* Proven Instrumentation Design experience.
* 3D design experience
* Basic electrical understanding (electrical drawings)