#Job No. CC983.
£25,000 to £28,000 + Overtime (Guaranteed) + Holiday + Pension
Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am, working every other Saturday at overtime rate
Mechanical Engineer position on offer in a well-established manufacturing company. Here is a chance to get into manufacturing as the company offer extensive in-house training. You can earn between £35,000 and £40,000 per annum with overtime.
The role will suit candidates from ANY mechanical maintenance background. Those who have a strong mechanical understanding and have worked on the likes of hydraulics, pneumatics and associated equipment are encouraged to apply. Apprentice and time served engineers will be at an advantage. Those from ex-forces, plant, mechanical fitter or similar backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The company are offering great ongoing training and career opportunities and lots of voluntary overtime is also available as the business is booming.
This international manufacturer supplies its product range to a global client base. They have a commanding presence in the UK with a powerful vision for the future. The company’s machinery is all bespoke to them and so you will benefit from extensive in-house training and varied work.
* Mechanical Maintenance of Production Machinery
* 10:00pm to 6:00am Sunday to Thursday shift
* On going in house and training and development opportunities
* Voluntary overtime available paid at time and a half to bring the OTE up to between £35,000 and £40,000
The person required:
* Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Technician from any background
* Strong understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and associated mechanical equipment
* Beneficial if hold a relevant apprenticeship and/or qualifications.