#Job No. AH7a.
Up tp £30,000 dependent upon experience + Overtime + Holiday + Pension
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Mechanical Fitter required to join a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility based in Brandon, Suffolk. Due to increased workload, they require a Mechanical Fitter to join their existing team.
You will need to be a Mechanical or Multi skilled Fitter / Maintenance Engineer with ideally experience in a manufacturing or agricultural environment. Applicants with experience in other industries will be considered. Competent and experienced in hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, bearings and welding (MIG/ARC) is essential. Some basic electrical knowledge would be desirable.
* Carry out preventative maintenance programme to minimise downtime
* Speedy response to breakdowns and fault finding across production machinery
* Mechanical work including hydraulics, gears, bearings and pneumatics
* Mechanical fitter/maintenance engineer ideally from manufacturing or similar experience
* Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure with a calm disposition