#Job No. GR258.
£474 pw/Circa £24,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Overtime Opportunities.
Monday to Thursday 8.15AM to 5PM + Friday half day 36.75 hours a week.
Mechanical Fitter position required to work in a small team for a very secure and professional bespoke machinery manufacturer. This will be a varied role and no project will be the same.
The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified and will have experience of geared motors, glands, bearings and/or conveyors and you will be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings. Fitters from any fitting/assembly manufacturing background are encouraged to apply.
Your role will be to assemble a wide range of bespoke fabrications for the chemical, food, confectionary and pharmaceutical industries. You will be working in a small team of 14 technicians on the shop floor as well as working on machinery independently.
The Mechanical Fitter Role:
* Working from mechanical engineering drawings.
* The assembly/fitting of bespoke fabrications.
* Some specific product training on their specific machinery is available.
* 36.75 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The Mechanical Fitter:
* Experienced Mechanical Fitter.
* Experience working with drives/couplings/chain drives/bearings/seals and/or glands
* Display competence and knowledge of milling, drilling operations.
* Apprenticeship trained and time served.