#Job No. PM520B.
£28,000 - £33,000 DOE + Holiday’s + Bank Holiday + Pension + Bonus Scheme +Training
Monday to Friday
DOUBLE DAYS SHIFT PATTERN
This is an exciting opportunity for a fitter/engineer to join an established manufacturer who are at the forefront of their sector, they offer an interesting role where you will work on a variety of equipment. The company offer amazing training opportunities for the right candidate.
The successful candidate can be from ANY engineering background provided you have experience of working on pneumatics and hydraulics and ideally have electrical skills. Candidates must hold a mechanical qualification. Candidates from manufacturing are encouraged to apply.
You will mainly work on reactive and pre planned maintenance of production machines but from time to time carry out site facilities maintenance. You will work in a small team of multi-skilled engineers reporting to the engineering manager.
The company are an established market leader in their sector, they have just invested significantly in a new facility and machinery. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is wanting job stability and training opportunities.
* Reactive and pre-planned maintenance on production machinery
* Occasional site facilities work
* Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:00 (Week 1) 16:00 to 0:00 (Week 2)
* Must hold a mechanical qualification
* Basic electrical knowledge would be advantageous
* From any engineering background (manufacturing and service backgrounds transfer well)