#Job No. RM509.
Monday to Thursday + Friday half day 37.5 hours a week.
Circa £25,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Pension + Private Healthcare
Mechanical Fitter position required to work in a small team for a very secure and professional manufacturer. The company will provide full product training on their specific SPM machinery.
The successful engineer will be mechanically qualified and will have experience of pneumatics, gears, bearings and conveyors and you will be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings. Fitters and automotive technicians are encouraged to apply.
Your role will be to assemble a wide range of automated special purpose machinery including sub assemblies and pneumatic piping. You will be working in a small team with 5 other mechanical fitters and alongside a team of electrical fitters.
The company is a global supplier in the printing industry and exports almost all of their products. You will be working on over 40 different types of machinery. The company is able to provide training on any skill gaps if required.
* Assembling mechanical fittings including sub assemblies.
* Working from mechanical engineering drawings.
* 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The Mechanical Fitter:
* Experienced mechanical fitter.
* Able to use a lathe and mill to modify parts.
* Experience working with pneumatics, gears and bearings.