#Job No. RM543.
4 on 4 off (2 days 2 nights) averaging a 39 hour week over 8 week cycle
£12.49/hour + 30% Shift Allowance + Contributory Pension + Company Sick Pay
Mechanical Fitter required for a local and well established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to work in a small team that can offer dedicated training on their machinery.
The successful fitter will ideally be mechanically biased or multiskilled with a mechanical qualification. You will have experience of conveyors, gears, bearings, hydraulics and pneumatics. Any welding and fabrication experience is highly desired. You will have previous working experience within any industrial, production, agricultural or manufacturing industry.
Working alongside a team of engineers, under the leadership of the Maintenance Team Leaders and Manager, you'll be responsible for repairing and maintaining mechanical, pneumatic and electromechanical machinery. Day to day, this will involve undertaking a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties, as well as identifying solutions that will improve systems efficiency and reduce costs.
The company are the largest service provider in their industry in the UK and can offer long term career stability.
* Reactive maintenance on production machinery.
* Working to PPM schedules.
* Mechanical fault finding and general mechanical fitting
The Mechanical Fitter:
* Holds a mechanical qualification.
* Mechanical experience of conveyors/ hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Welding experience highly desired.
* Comes from any manufacturing, industrial, production or similar background.