#Job No. CC945.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£38,500 starting salary, rising to £40,000 after 6 months + Training and Development + Pension + Healthcare
3 shift pattern working 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for well established manufacturing company, the company have locations all over the world and are committed to training and developing their staff.
The successful candidate will be a mechanically biased engineer from ANY manufacturing/industrial background. Mechanically you will experience of hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings. You will have good diagnostic and problem solving skills and feel confident interpreting of engineering drawings as you will be responsible for installation of automated equipment.
The role itself is predominantly reactive maintenance within a fast paced, heavy industrial environment. The company are looking to improve particularly PPM schedules. You will be working within a small team of multi-skilled Engineers. The company are able to provide internal training opportunities to close any gaps.
The company has sites across the UK & European marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You'll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progress is the key to success.
* Preventative Maintenance and reactive break down repair of ALL automated machinery across the site.
* Working on heavy industrial environment.
* Earlies (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) and Night Shift (10pm-6am). With weekend work - You will work one Saturday/Sunday out of the month.
* Assist in the improvement and maintain the PPM schedule.
The person required:
* Mechanically maintenance engineer.
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team.
* Happy to work within a face paced, heavy manufacturing environment.