#Job No. KS92LB.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£37,320 (Inc Shift Allowance) + Pension + Car Scheme + Benefits
Permanent Night Shift – Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role available in a successful and secure manufacturing company. This is a great chance to work in a highly automated site. This role is offering lots of training and potential career progression.
To apply for the position, Mechanical Maintenance Engineers need to demonstrate solid all round mechanical skills. Applicants from outside of manufacturing are also encouraged to apply, those from ex forces, facilities and other transferable engineering backgrounds will all be considered.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role is a mix of reactive and PPM in a high volume manufacturing facility. The facility has a wide range of machinery including robotics and control systems. You’ll also carry out improvement work to machines when needed. As a mechanical expert, you’ll form part of a large maintenance team typically specialising in one area of the large manufacturing facility.
This is a great chance for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a highly successful manufacturer who are recruiting due to demand in production. The role offers a chance to work in a highly advanced facility where you’ll develop skills and enjoy a competitive benefits package.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role:
* Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role with some basic electrical tasks (training given)
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* Upgrades and improvement projects when needed
* Remain compliant with all Health and Safety procedures.
* Permanent nights shift Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am, some flexibility may be required occasionally.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required:
* Mechanical maintenance skills and any electrical are beneficial
* PPM and reactive maintenance skills
* Level 3 City & Guilds /Apprenticeship or equivalent in engineering
* Happy to work a permanent nights shifts