#Job No. RM435a.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Fitter)
Monday to Friday 3 shift (with Reduced Friday hours!)
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Plenty of Overtime at premium rates + Company Pension
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for an established manufacturer. The company have grown steadily and successfully and are now looking to recruit 2 additional engineers into their maintenance team. With an impending retirement in the next 18 months this is a great opportunity to make your next career move.
The successful candidate will be mechanically biased and hold a formal engineering qualification. You will have experience of hydraulics and pneumatics with any experience of MiG and Arc welding being highly advantageous. Candidates that have an appreciation for electrical maintenance (3 phase) are also encouraged to apply.
Your role will primarily be focused on reactive maintenance of plant and production machinery across site. You will work on a large range of industrial processing machinery including overhead cranes responding to breakdowns and working towards creating a PPM schedule across site.
The company have seen year on year growth and so are able to offer plenty of weekend overtime to boost your earnings. The company are still family run and you will join a small but established engineering department.
* Reactive maintenance on production machinery.
* Working to minimise machine down time.
* Working 06.00 – 14.00, 14.00 – 22.00 and 22.00 – 06.00 Mon- Thu and 06.00- 12.00, 12.00 – 18.00 and 18.00 – 00.00 on Fridays.
* Plenty of overtime available on weekends.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Mechanically biased engineer.
* Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Previous experience of heavy industrial, heavy manufacturing or process environments.
*Any electrical exposure is highly desired.