#Job No. RM479.
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
£38,984.40 + Company Pension + Holiday (248 hours) + External Training & Development (Multiskilling)
42 hours a week, 8 days repeating pattern 4 on 4 off, 2x12 hour day and 2x12 hour nights
Maintenance Engineer required for a modern manufacturing facility. The company are currently going through a period of impressive growth and really invest in their staff by sending staff on external training courses.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically biased and ideally have a good electrical understanding. You will have ideally have completed a recognized apprenticeship or be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering. You will have experience working in any manufacturing environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a manufacturer who are leading in their field. They can offer a stable working environment and the opportunity to go on multiskilling courses.
* To ensure all equipment is working to a safe and satisfactory standard
* To fault find and repair all equipment and machinery
* To follow and adhere planned maintenance programme
* To assist in machine modification projects
* To keep the engineering manager informed of any problems within the department
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Experienced Engineer from any manufacturing/ plant maintenance background.
* Hold a Mechanical Qualification (NVQ 3/ Apprenticeship or equivalent).