#Job No. TW424a.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician (DAYS)
DAYS Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Circa £30,000 per annum + Overtime Available dependent on workload + Benefits Package
Mechanical Maintenance Technician required for a long standing and successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work a day’s based role on varied plant.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Technician will come from ANY manufacturing, industrial or service engineering background. General mechanical experience is required including gears, bearings, conveyors, strip down and re-build skills as well as some hydraulics / pneumatics. Basic electrical skills are required to include re-wiring machines etc.
Your role will be focused on maintaining extrusion lines and associated plant. You'll help to troubleshoot and test equipment, whilst repairing electrical and electromechanical machinery. Day to day, this will involve undertaking a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties, as well as identifying solutions that will improve systems efficiency and reduce costs.
Day shift, varied kit and a stable business, this is a great opportunity.
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician Role:
* PPM & Reactive Maintenance of extrusion lines and machinery.
* Fault finding and repair of electromechanical machinery.
* Can get involved in projects and improvement work.
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician:
* From ANY mechanical maintenance background.
* Will have all round mechanical experience including gears, bearings, conveyors, machine strip down and re-build skills and some hydraulics / pneumatics.
* Will have basic electrical skills to include re-wiring of machinery.