#Job No. MC557.
Mechanical Service Engineer (Maintenance and Install)
Up to £40,000 DOE + Company Van + Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Mechanical Service Engineer required for a well-established and growing company who supply to an expanding industry. On offer is a varied role and progression opportunities.
The role would suit mechanically biased maintenance or service engineers from any industry with experience of bottling lines.
The role is varied, you will be working on a range of brewing, bottling and packaging equipment. The role will involve installation of new equipment, service of machinery and equipment which is still within guarantee as well as breakdown cover and service of equipment for longstanding customers. You will attend on site jobs from one day up to two weeks. Most of their customers are based within the South East of England but UK wide travel will occasionally be required as well as international travel to visit suppliers. This is very much a hands on role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company within an autonomous role where you are customer facing and have a high degree of responsibility. In time there will be opportunities to progress into a more senior role and training will be provided where necessary.
The Mechanical Service Engineer Role:
* Installation/Service/Repair of brewing, bottling and packaging and production equipment
* Predominantly mechanical maintenance working on; conveyors, valves, gearboxes, drives, inverters and pneumatics
* Predominantly covering the South East of England terittory
The Mechanical Service Engineer:
* Must be a mechanically biased maintenance or service engineer
* Experience of bottling lines