#Job No. cc960a.
£24,500 + 22.5 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Early finish on a Friday + Overtime paid at premium rates
Mechanical Technician required for established, stable business that supply packaging machinery world-wide. The company have a number of new contracts and truly value their employees and offer long term careers.
The successful candidate will be a Mechanical Techncian with experience of building / maintaining/servicing and installing manufacturing/production lines. Mechanically you will have experience of pneumatics, electrically you will have basic fault finding experience and knowledge of computerized systems.
To role will be workshop based, you will build and install equipment as well as servicing/maintaining packaging equipment brought into the facility. The company themselves manufacture packaging machines and other associated equipment for production lines. You will work on pneumatics, conveyors and gears; you must also be able to strip down and rebuild.
Well known for proving excellent customer service, this company offers long term security and a friendly atmosphere.
* Building/ Service/ Maintenance and Installation of filling and packaging machinery
* Working from technical drawings
* The role working 7-4pm Monday-Thursday, 7-1 pm Friday
* Transporting equipment and installing it on production lines
* 3 years mechanical engineering experience and ideally educational qualification
* Experience working on pneumatics
* Apprentice trained