#Job No. EA167.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical/Fitter)
£28,000 to 30,000 Basic Salary + Call Out Rota 1 Month In 3 + Overtime Readily Available at Premium Rate + Pension + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join an industry leading manufacturer who are undergoing a period of positive change on site with ongoing investment in modernisation. They are offering an interesting and varied role with social working hours, excellent training, and overtime opportunities are also available.
The successful Maintenance Technician will be mechanically biased with experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment. Candidates with experience of working in a process orientated manufacturing environment such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, beverages, are encouraged to apply. Candidates will ideally hold an apprenticeship or equivalent in an engineering discipline though this is not essential.
The Maintenance Technician role itself is focused on fulfilling PPMs and assisting with general maintenance. This is a mechanical role and your day to day tasks will include but are not limited to changing seals on valves, fixing pumps, working on pneumatics, oiling gearboxes and bearings, and motor change out. You will also have the opportunity to be involved with project based improvement work due to investment on site.
The company are a global manufacturer supplying to a variety of sectors, the company are modernising their site and candidates will be able to have an influence on this. In this role you will receive a competitive salary, training and development opportunities, and overtime is frequently available on a voluntary basis.
* Purely Mechanical Maintenance Technician role with basic electrical work required occasionally
* Fulfilling Pre Planned Maintenance plans
* Assisting with general maintenance
* Involvement in project based improvement work
* Mechanically biased Maintenance Technician/ Engineer/ Fitter
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in a process orientated manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
* Apprenticeship or equivalent is desirable but not essential