#Job No. KL15.
£25,000 to £32,000 D.O.E + Travel Allowance/Overtime @ Time 1/2 + Company Van + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 6% Employer Pension + Training
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (40 hours)
Mechanical Technician required for a market leading construction plant manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical engineer looking to join a highly successful, international company.
This role would suit any mechanical engineer with a good knowledge of hydraulics and electrical diagnostics. Applicants who have experience with construction plant, HGV, forklifts, agricultural, heavy forces equipment or similar background will transfer well.
The role itself is 75% workshop based and 25% field based. You will be responsible for break down repair on excavators / tracked dumpers / loaders across the whole of the UK, requiring some stay away as and when needed. The majority of the mechanical work will be hydraulics focused. You may be required to attend product training in Europe up to twice a year.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer who offer stable employment and a friendly working environment.
The Mechanical Technician Role:
* 75% workshop based and 25% field based
* Breakdown repair
* Covering the whole of the UK
* Hydraulics and electrical diagnostics
* Attend product training in Europe up to twice a year
The Mechanical Technician:
* Must have a mechanical background
* Good knowledge of hydraulics and electrical diagnostics
* Applicants who have experience with construction plant, HGV, forklifts, agricultural, heavy forces equipment or similar background will transfer well