#Job No. KS111.
Mechanical Technician (Workshop)
Up to £28,000 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Life Assurance + Discount Benefits Scheme + Uniform
8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (39 hours a week)
Mechanical Technician role available in a highly successful international manufacturer and service provider. The company offers comprehensive training and development and long term career progression opportunities.
To apply for the role engineers must have worked on plant, agricultural, forklift, HGV or similar equipment. All specific training can be provided on the products. Although qualifications are an advantage, transferable skills and the ability to pick up the specifics are key.
The company manufacture a range of forklift trucks, in this role you’ll be responsible for the service and repair of the trucks at this location. The work also includes PDI’s, changing parts, cleaning the machines and completing any necessary paperwork. There is also occasional field visits when required at customer sites. Overtime is paid at premium rates after 39 hours a week.
The company are part of a global manufacturing brand and are an excellent employer for life long progressive careers. This is a great chance to be part of a professional and people focused business where you can progress to Field Engineer and Sales Engineer roles.
The role in brief:
* Carry out pre lease preparation work and repair work on workshop and service basis on a range of forklift trucks.
* Work on a Monday to Friday basis in a busy workshop environment.
* Occasional field visits, pool van available
The Person Required:
* Need to have worked on plant, agricultural, forklift, HGV or similar equipment.
* Excellent communication skills
* Eager to learn and a team player