#Job No. KS54.
Site Engineer (Mechanical/Workshop)
£28,500 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension
Days Monday to Friday (NO Weekend or Evening Work Required)
Site Engineer role available in a highly successful international manufacturer and service provider. The company offers comprehensive training and development and long term career progression opportunities.
The role will suit engineers from any manufacturing, industrial, plant, service, maintenance, motor vehicle or ex forces background. All specific training can be provided on the materials handling equipment/forklift trucks as required. You will need to have proven electrical diagnostic skills and some hydraulics maintenance experience. Although qualifications are an advantage, transferable skills and the ability to pick up the specifics are key.
The company manufacture a range of forklift trucks, in this role you’ll be based at a customer’s site responsible for the service and repair of the trucks at this location. You’ll primarily be working on electric powered machines and will work on a lot of modern electronically controlled and fault diagnosed machinery. No call out or weekend work is required.
The company are part of a global manufacturing brand and are an excellent employer for life long progressive careers.
The role in brief:
* Carry out pre lease preparation work and repair work on workshop and service basis on a range of forklift trucks.
* Work on a Monday to Friday basis in a busy workshop environment.
The Person Required:
* Any manufacturing, industrial, plant, service, maintenance, motor vehicle or ex forces background.
* Excellent communication skills
* Eager to learn and enjoy being in a customer service role