#Job No. RM468.
Mechanical Technician (Welding/ Assembly)
Monday to Friday, 39 hours a week.
£8.50 to £10.50 per hour + Company Pension (up to 8%) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover
Mechanical Technician / Welder required for a professional and friendly engineering company.
The successful candidate will be mechanically minded with experience of operating workshop equipment such as hand tools, bandsaws and drills. You will be able to read engineering drawings and be able to weld stainless and mild steels.
Your role will be based within the dedicated assembly team, assembling pumps and valves. You will follow engineering drawings to produce stainless steel fabrications. Approximately 1/3 of your day will be welding. You will also get involved with product inspecting and testing.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent modern working environment. 10% of their employees have worked for the company for over 10 years.
* Follow engineering drawings to produce stainless steel fabrications.
* Safely operate and maintain workshop equipment.
* Reporting into the Workshop Manager.
* Mechanically minded and experienced in a similar role.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Some welding experience is required (Stainless and mild steels).