#Job No. CC969.
Mechanical Technician (Workshop/Forklift)
Salford – Site based role with VAN included!
£25,000 to £28,000 + Overtime + Company Van (can use for personal use) + Phone + Tools + Pension + Healthcare + Life Cover + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Comprehensive Industry Leading Training Package.
Day’s role Monday to Friday
Mechanical Technician (Forklifts) position available in a national company offering excellent full product training. This is an excellent chance for mechanical/electrical engineers looking to learn new skills and become a competent engineer working on materials handling equipment.
The role will be suitable for mechanically biased engineers from any kind of maintenance / service background including general automotive technicians, HGV, mobile plant, Agricultural, forklift, or ex forces military vehicle engineers. You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling machinery and associated equipment.
You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling machinery and associated equipment in Salford.
The company recruit engineers with transferable skills and train you on the product. The company have continued to grow by offering an excellent service, they don't cut corners have an excellent reputation in the industry.
This really is a first class opportunity into a leading service company. They offer comprehensive on job training. They don't cut corners have an excellent reputation in the industry.
* Planned maintenance, service and reactive breakdown response on a range of handling machinery/forklift trucks.
* Site based role in Salford
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment
* Days role Monday to Friday
* A qualified mechanical engineer/technician from an automotive or engineering background
* Willingness to take on comprehensive training programme
* Happy with static based Site role