#Job No. RM555.
Mobile Plant Engineer
Covering an Essex, Greater London and Hertfordshire
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
£32,000 to £36,000 per annum + Overtime Rates (1.5x) + Company Van + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + PPE
Mobile Plant Engineer sought for successful plant machinery company in a period of expansion. The company are going from strength to strength and you will enjoy job security and a friendly, hardworking culture with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
The role will be suited to mechanically biased engineers from Construction plant/ agricultural plant, ex forces engineers or similar backgrounds. You will be experienced working on hydraulics, engines, gearboxes and have good electrical diagnostic skills.
You will be working on a range of construction plant machinery including excavator/diggers/ telehandlers. Your role will be varied day to day as you work on client sites across the Greater London, Essex and Kent area on servicing, general repairs and maintenance of mobile plant machinery.
* Service and maintenance on construction plant equipment.
* Mostly mechanical repairs on hydraulics and engines
* Electrical diagnostic repairs.
* Complete all relevant paperwork
* Covering a Greater London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire and Middlesex patch.
The Mobile Plant Engineer:
* Mechanically biased engineer, confident with hydraulics and engines.
*Strong electrical diagnostic skills.
* Engineer from a heavy plant, construction or a similar associated equipment background.