#Job No. RM552.
Mobile Vehicle Technician (Service)
Bristol covering South West and South Wales Patch.
Monday to Friday, 45 hours a week
£30,000 to £34,000 per annum + Company Van + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Tools
Mobile Vehicle Technician required for a successful vehicle hire provider. The company are award winning and one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. They have a fleet of circa 5,500 vehicles and you will join an established team of service engineers.
To apply for this role you will be an experience vehicle technician having worked on commercial vehicles, LGVs, HGVs or similar. You’ll be confident with electrical and mechanical service work and fault diagnosis and any experience working with the following brands is highly desired: Mercedes, Peugeot, Ford and Vauxhall.
Your role will be to cover a South West and South Wales territory, working on a large fleet made up of commercial cars, vans, trucks and 3.5t vehicles. While the role is primarily service work you will be required to get involved in reactive maintenance when required. You will be equipped with all the necessary diagnostic equipment and carry out both electrical and mechanical repair.
* Service and Repair of cars, trucks and vans.
* Covering a South West and South Wales patch.
* Electrical diagnostics and fault finding.
* Flexible start time depending on work requirements.
The Vehicle Technician:
* Experienced Automotive/ LGV or HGV vehicle technician.
* Ideally qualified to Level 2 or above in Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience in electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis.
* Confident in using diagnostic equipment.
* Flexible with early starts.