#Job No. RM496.
Mould Setter (Extrusion/ Injection Moulding)
4 x 12 hour Days, 4 off, 3 x 12 hour nights, 3 off (Alternating weeks)
£24,000 to £25,000 per annum + Company Pension + Company Healthcare + Company Perk Box + Life Assurance.
Mould Setter required for a successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to work in a modern manufacturing environment that can offer stability and a good benefits package to the successful individual.
To apply for the role you must be from a plastic extrusion or injection moulding background and you must have experience of setting machinery. Applicants will ideally have experience with PVC or other rigid plastics.
You will be responsible for setting machinery, changing moulds and dealing with any process related issues. You will help to set and operate approximately 3 extrusion lines and 11 injection moulding machines. You will carry out relevant paperwork including reporting damaged products and waste, ensuring products are accurately labelled and following H & S.
The company are leaders in their industry and bring their products through from design to manufacture on this site. They supply their products to retailers and wholesalers.
* Setting, operating and trouble shooting on plastic extrusion machinery.
* Changing moulds dependent on production requirements.
* Ensure colour, product and tool changes are carried out effectively and safely.
* Accurately report and record any damaged products and waste.
* Comes from an injection moulding/ extrusion setter background.
* Knowledge of PVC extrusion is highly desired.
* Happy to work a rotating day and night shift pattern.