#Job No. EA279.
Operations Coordinator (Logistics)
£30,000 Per Annum + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Progression Opportunities
Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 5:30, Friday’s Early Finish 1.30.
Operations Coordinator role in a market leading company where career progression is encouraged.
To apply for the role, candidates must have experience in using CRM systems, be IT literate and have previous experience in coordinating. Those with experience in logistics will be at an advantage.
In this Operations Coordinator role, you will be primarily based in the office and warehouse. You will be responsible for the incomings and outgoings of the depot, as well as the organisation of the engineers and their schedules.
This comprehensive role involves a wide range of tasks. You will be required to organise the delivery of the products included imported products, coordinate and organise individual projects, prepare invoices and liaise with sub-contractors. You will plan and delegate engineers’ weekly tasks and arrange site installations and also manage the warehouse and keep all CRM systems up to date.
The Operations Coordinator Role:
* Various planning of engineers and sub-contractors
* Invoicing, progressing orders and site organisation
* Keeping all CRM systems up to date
* Manage warehouse activities
* Deputising in the absence of the Operations Director
* Attending project handover meetings
The Successful Operations Coordinator:
* Experience in Coordination or a wide range of tasks (any industry welcome)
* Knowledge of CRM systems
* IT Literate
* Previous experience in logistics will be advantageous.