#Job No. CC1080.
£45,000 to £55,000 + Pension + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Operations Manager required for well-established manufacturing company. The business have sites located across the UK and distribute their products internationally.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Operations Manager from ANY manufacturing background. Those with experience of working on bespoke, one off projects will transition best into this position. Those with experience of managing ALL operational functions, including day to day production, purchasing, logistics and H & S are invited to apply. It is absolutely essential that you have experience of managing budgets and implementing cost savings and improvements. Lean and/or 6 sigma qualifications are desirable.
This is an extremely diverse role, based at a small, successful site where bespoke goods are manufactured. You will be part of the Senior Management team ensuring the site is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. You will be accountable for overseeing negotiations with contractors and suppliers, and driving improvements and reducing lead times. As Operations Manager you will also support the customer service and project management teams, ensuring that all necessary legislation and documentation is always adhered to.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially aware Operations Manager to join a well-established business who are looking to drive and implement change. You will be an integral part of the senior team and enjoy an autonomous position where you can really add value.
The Operations Manager role:
* Operational Management of the factory, not limited to performance and people and change management
* Budgetary control, implementing cost saving improvements
* Supporting with customer service and project delivery teams
* Implementing lean and continuous improvements
The Operations Manager:
* Experienced Operations Manager, Factory Manager or Production Manager
* Confident in managing large budgets
* Extremely people focused
* Ideally hold lean/6 sigma qualification