#Job No. RM488A.
Operations Manager (CHP/ Utilities/ ETP)
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum + Generous Pension + Private Medical
Operations Manger required for a large scale manufacturing plant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who are looking to develop Lean and Six Sigma culture across site.
The successful candidate will be an experienced operations manager from any large scale/ manufacturing and process environment. You will have previous experience of running CHP/ ETP sites or sites with a large focus on steam generation. You will have a strong background in continuous improvement (Lean/ Six Sigma) and be a strong people manager.
Your role will be to manage the day to day operations of the CHP and ETP division on site with your main priority being to provide the Mill with an adequate supply of steam, water, compressed air and electricity within agreed budgets and standards of operation. You will be responsible for 14 direct reports and contractors and have a budget responsibility of 1.5 million in the maintenance department of your division with additional budgets for Steam and Gas. You will be a strong presence, leading by example to implement training, drive change and improve plant reliability.
The company are at the top of their industry and can offer long term career opportunities to the right individual. Successful candidates will need to go through an advanced security check at the point of job offer.
* Managing two divisions (CHP/ ETP) on a large scale manufacturing site.
* Responsible for 14 direct reports and contractors.
* Providing a continuous supply of steam, water, compressed air and electricity.
* Full budget responsibility for your division.
* Driving change and promoting continuous improvement across site.
The Operation Manger:
* Relevant experience in a large scale manufacturing environment.
* Strong Technical background (CHP/ ETF/ Utilities) is highly desired.
* Experience working towards Lean manufacturing/ Continuous improvement/ Six Sigma.
* Confident people manager.
* Previous budget responsibility.