#Job No. ea153a.
Operations Manager (Meat Processing/Abattoir)
Negotiable Salary + Holidays increasing with Service + Pension
42.5 hours per week, although flexibility is required.
Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday requirements.
Operations Manager required for an established and growing food manufacturer with multiple awards for their product range. This role will play a key part in the continuous improvement and development of the business.
The successful Operations Manager will have previous Poultry experience within manufacturing. You will have proven people management and leadership skills, examples include Production Managers, Shift Managers, Factory Managers, Operation Managers and General Managers from a transferable market.
The remit of the Operations Manager will be to ensure that production is being optimised; including machine efficiency, productivity, waste reduction and product quality. You will work with the Directors and Senior Management team to streamline processes and to identify/deliver on strategic projects to maximise growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business and operate within a role that will grow as the company looks to increase the capacity of their Senior Management team.
The Operations Manager:
* Day to Management of factory operations.
* Liaising with relevant Managers/Supervisors within the Packaging, Dispatch, Processing and other relevant production areas.
* Ensuring H&S and Quality Standards are maintained.
* Liaising with HR on relevant recruitment, disciplinary and appraisals.
* Involvement in CI projects, to reduce waste, costs and turnaround time.
The Successful Operations Manager:
* You will have previous Poultry experience within manufacturing.
* You will need proven management and leadership experience, examples include Production Managers, Shift Managers, Factory Managers, Operation Managers and General Managers from a transferable market.