#Job No. RM493A.
Panel Wirer ( Control Panel Design/ 2D)
Monday to Friday, 39 hours a week.
£25,000 to £32,000 per annum + Company Pension (up to 8%) + Indepth Manufacturers Training + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover
Panel Wirer required for a leading manufacturing company who can offer an excellent long term career with further development and training opportunities.
This role will suit candidates who have experience of panel design, wiring schematics, electrical design, panel layouts and testing. The company use AutoCAD 2D, but candidates with other software experience are encouraged to apply.
Your role will sit within the controls department and you will help to modify and design a variety of schematic wiring diagrams and manufacturing information to client specification. You will design products for a variety of industries including water, HVAC, process control and lift industry. You will liaise with the workshop and clients throughout your project to ensure customer requirements are met.
The role will suit those looking for a really successful company that design, build and commission all their machinery. They truly look after their staff (staff turnover is very low), provide lots of training and opportunity to learn and develop.
* Design of electrical control panel and monitoring units.
* Systems schematics, panel layouts, documentation and testing.
* Remodification of control panels to fit client specifications.
* Using 2D AutoCAD.
* Liaise with workshop and test engineers where required.
* Liaise with client and supplier.
The Panel Wirer:
* Experience with control panel design, electrical schematics, wiring.
* Experience using ANY 2D design package.
* Any hands on panel wiring experience is highly desired.