#Job No. TD503.
£35,000 to £40,000 + Pension + Holiday
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Process Engineer required for an innovative market leading company. This role is an excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer to play a vital role within the company’s growth and development.
The Process Engineer will suit candidates from ANY food/beverage background who have experience in a Process, Manufacturing, Production Engineering capacity.
The Process Engineer role will be varied because you will work with various clients on bespoke solutions for their production needs in the food and beverage sector. You will be responsible for the development of flow diagrams/engineering drawings for process plant, feasibility studies to meet client capex plans and technical documentation. You will liaise with suppliers, design engineers, electrical engineers and project managers to ensure the feasibility and cost of customer needs. The role will involve technical problem solving and occasional site visits.
The Process Engineer Role:
* Development of production lines for the food and beverage industry
* Working with suppliers, internal engineers and clients to establish feasibility of projects
* Carry out design and feasibility studies to meet client capex plans
* Prepare engineering specifications and technical documentation
The Process Engineer:
* Have experience with food and beverage production line development
* Confident liaising with internal and external contacts, with occasional site visits internally and overseas
* Experience/understanding of AutoCAD/design software