#Job No. MC555.
Product Development Coordinator (Compliance)
£28,000 to £32,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension + Full Training
08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
Product Development Coordinator required to join the compliance department within an industry leading fast paced manufacturer based in West Drayton. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who are recognised on an international scale and can offer full training.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a compliance background or someone with experience within product development looking to moving into a compliance role.
To apply for this role you will have experience within any manufacturing environment overseeing product development. Whilst advantageous to have, you do not need compliance experience for this role. Candidates with any product development experience with strong administrative skills, whether it be within design or material purchasing, are encouraged to apply as training can be provided.
The main emphasis of this role will be to support the compliance department develop and maintenance new and existing product certification. You will use product drawings and BOMs to complete and file applications for new product approvals. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with third parties such as suppliers of raw materials and those who carry out testing.
You will ensure that all product materials, and the method of manufacturing in place conforms with the required standards and regulations.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established company who have an outstanding reputable known on an international scale.
* Maintaining product certification and compliance files.
* Managing new and existing products conformity.
* Maintaining and enhancing 3rd party relationships for consultancy, testing and certification activities.
* Any Manufacturing background
* Compliance background or product development background
* Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team