#Job No. JS261.
Production Engineer (CNC)
Circa £35,000 + 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holiday + Career Progression Plan
Production Engineer required for a well-established, successful component manufacturer who has continuously grown and established itself as a market leader in the industry. The role will suit those looking to make their own mark and have some responsibility.
The Production Engineer role will suit a candidate from a CNC / precision engineering background who has experience taking a product from initial drawing through the manufacturing stages to completion. The role would suit hands on engineers who are consistently striving for the highest efficiency and quality.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Engineer role will involve developing engineering solutions from sales enquiry through the manufacturing process to completed product. Working in a precision engineering environment, the role will be a hands-on role where you will be speaking with customers and working with operatives to optimise current and new manufacturing processes. There will be CI and manufacturing improvement work in the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Production Engineer to join a successful and growing manufacturing business in a growing role and team.
The Production Engineer Role:
* Developing engineering solutions from sales enquiry through to completed product.
* Working with operatives to optimise current and new manufacturing processes.
* Speaking with customers about their sales enquiries and expectations
* CI projects
The Production Engineer:
* From a CNC / precision engineering background
* Experience taking a drawing through the entire manufacturing process to completion