#Job No. TD393.
Competitive Salary + 24 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Death in Service + Cycle to Work Scheme + Childcare Vouchers + Healthcare Cash Plan + Profit Share Scheme + Annual Reviews
Monday to Friday, 39 Hour working week
Production Engineer required for a leading manufacturing company who can offer an excellent opportunity to join a growing and developing company, where you will gain excellent training and play a major part in the company’s growth.
Production Engineer role will suit candidates from ANY manufacturing/production background who have experience/understanding of mechanical assembly and the creation of associated documentation. You will need to be able to problem solve and create and develop documentation for the shop floor, including electronic, mechanical and pneumatic drawings.
You will be a new addition to a small production engineering team and will need to be confident working independently and collaboratively in all aspects of the role.
The Production Engineer role will involve the creation and updating of manufacturing documentation. You will also be involved with assembly and test of various electronic, electrical and mechanical products. You will use small hand tools and soldering so experience to IPC standards is highly beneficial.
The Production Engineer Role:
* Creating and updating all documentation associated with the products and production techniques
* Assist with general engineering/production issues
The Production Engineer:
* From any manufacturing/production background with knowledge/experience of taking a product to manufacture
* Confident working independently and as part of a team
* Confident to contribute to improvements to documentation and advise design teams on potential manufacturing issues