#Job No. TD504b .
£30,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Company Pension + Benefits
Production Engineer required for a highly successful manufacturer offering ongoing career development and training.
The Production Engineering role will suit candidates from any mechanical engineering backgrounds who have experience in an improvement focused role. You will need to be confident working in a small team, whilst liaising with engineers in other departments.
You will work on NPI projects, new machinery integration and existing machinery improvement projects with a view to constantly improve processes and ensure the sustainability of world class status within the companies’ field. Work with internal teams to ensure the ongoing continuous improvement across the manufacturing function.
The organisation are a world class manufacturer and are well renowned for investing in people and progressing careers, they have grown at a consistent rate and are always developing people in line with continued successes, this is a great opportunity to make your mark in a world class manufacturing environment.
* Ensure world class status maintained with all machines/processes in accordance to set standards.
* Contribute to NPI projects
* Run the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
The Person Required:
* A manufacturing/process engineer with experience in a manufacturing organisation
* From a mechanical engineering background