#Job No. CC1007.
£46,000 + Pension + Holiday + Early Finish on a Friday
Production Manager required for a well-established manufacturing company who design bespoke electromechanical products for a range of industries. The role will particularly appeal to those looking for a role where you’ll be encouraged to suggest improvements and really add value to the business.
The successful Production Manager will come from a mechanical or electrical engineering background and have previous experience of working in a production management capacity. Those who hold a HND, Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will feel confident taking responsibility over a team on the shop floor. You will be accountable for their ongoing training and development. You will be able to read and interpret engineering and wiring drawings; CAD knowledge and understanding of ISO9001 standards is desirable.
As a Production Manager you will set and manage the companies KPI’s, plan production and manage health and safety and quality standards on the shop floor. You will take overall accountability for a team of 30 on the shop floor. This is an integral role to the company, working collaboratively with cross functional departments to develop and improve current processes, designs, and systems. You will work alongside the senior management team and look for areas of lean and continuous improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company offering a varied work load and bespoke projects. You have autonomy over your work and play a vital part in driving efficiency and quality improvements.
The Production Manager role:
* Oversee the production process, drawing up the production schedule
* Overseeing a team of 30 on the shop floor
* Take accountability for training, development and managing performance
* Looking for areas of lean and continuous improvements
The Production Manager:
* Proven experience of working in a Production Management capacity
* Electro-mechanical engineering background
* Hold a Degree, HND or equivalent in relevant discipline
* Knowledge of ERM system beneficial